ABOUT THE BUSINESS
MiiRO is a fast-growing and multi-award winning startup company (www.miiro.co.uk).
We have created the first vegan chocolate coated ice lolly with a healthier twist.
Our mission is to provide the most delicious dairy-free and healthier ice creams and to challenge the idea that vegan food doesn’t taste as good as conventional food.
Our listings include Ocado, Holland & Barrett, Wholefoods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, and lots of independent health stores and cafe
We are looking to hire 2 sales interns.
They will be responsible to achieve new account listings and increase rate of sale through existing channels;
In addition to that, they will build a strong relationship with our retailers and offer them some training and marketing support.
They will participate to marketing campaigns and various events to help build brand awareness
Will have the amazing opportunity to participate to a product launch and to help building an activation plan
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Sales experience – you will interact with our current and potential customers, and even have the possibility to train them.You will also pitch regularly to retailers and will engage with consumers
Empowerment - you will have targets to reach and the possibility to draw your own strategy
Presentation and Leadership Skills – we will provide you with constructive feedback during our regular debriefs and your contribution could influence the future of MiiRO
- You’re a hard worker and love taking up challenges
- You’re passionate about the food industry
- You’re a natural problem solver; you look for creative ways to turn someone’s ‘no’ into a ‘yes’
- You’re efficient at managing your time and enjoy working independently
• Start date: ASAP
• A driving license is compulsory
• 2 sales interns. Based on the performance, the placements/internships can potentially result into full-time jobs
• Paid placements/internships
• Expected to represent MiiRO at trade and consumer shows as necessary
Send us a copy of your resume and a covering email to email@example.com with the subject “Internship” explaining what you bring to the role and why we should recruit you. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview