* SALES INTERNSHIP *
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, organised & passionate intern to become our Sales Intern Superstar. You will join our small team of energetic, passionate individuals in a collaborative, creative and fast-paced environment in London. This role will report directly into the Head of Sales and will support them in executing the sales strategy.
You will also get to experience the excitement of working in a small, fast-growing business, and actively contribute towards building the brand.
Hello, we’re MiiRO, the fast-growing & multi-award winning start-up company who created the first vegan chocolate-coated ice cream lolly! Our mission is to offer the most delicious dairy-free and healthier ice creams to challenge the idea that vegan food can’t be as yummy as conventional choices. MiiRO was created with passion, innovation and by living life a little on the edge to offer a healthier yet tasty alternative to heavily processed and artificially flavoured ice cream lollies. Simply so we can enjoy more of our favourite foods, in healthier ways. Made with frozen coconut milk, nutritionally bolstered by tasty nuts, sweetened with coconut sugar and Italian grapes, coated in a thick layer of crunchy rich chocolate, each lolly offers a moment of pure indulgence.... for 170 calories!
Our award winning ice cream comes in three luscious flavours: Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut. MiiRO can be found on Ocado, but also at Holland & Barrett, Wholefoods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, and lots of independent health stores and cafés. Check us out at www.miiro.co.uk or @miiro_ice_cream on Instagram for lots of Ice cream lolly love!
We are looking for a Sales Intern Superstar. You will learn how to:
• Achieve new account listings and increase rate of sale through existing channels
• Build a strong relationship with our retailers and offer them some training and a marketing support
• Participate in marketing campaigns and various events to help build brand awareness
• Be a Brand Ambassador
• You are a hard worker and love taking up new challenges
• You are passionate about the food industry
• You are a natural problem solver; you look for creative ways to turn someone’s “no” into a “yes”
• You are efficient at managing your time and enjoy working independently
• You have a high degree of initiative; you are able to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arrive
• You have a high level of personal and data organisation skills
BENEFITS AND TERMS
• Start date is ASAP, however this is flexible
• Paid 6 month internship
• Expected to represent MiiRO at trade and consumer shows as necessary
• Working in central London
If the Superstar we’re looking for sounds like you, please send us a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter (or a video! Any format that you will would help us get to know you better) to email@example.com with “Sales Internship” as the subject. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The MiiRO team