We have an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, organised & passionate intern to become our Sales Intern Superstar.
You will join our small team of energetic, passionate individuals in a collaborative, creative and fast-paced environment in London. This role will report directly into the Head of Sales and will support them in executing the Sales strategy.
You will also get to experience the excitement of working in a small, fast-growing business, and actively contribute towards building the brand.
We’re MiiRO, the fast-growing & multi-award winning startup company which created the first vegan chocolate-coated ice cream bar in the UK!
Our mission is to offer the most delicious plant-based and healthier ice creams to challenge the idea that vegan food can’t be as yummy and satisfying as conventional options.
MiiRO was created with passion and a lot of innovation to offer a healthier yet tasty alternative to heavily processed and artificially flavoured ice cream bars. Simply so we can treat ourselves better.
Our treats can be found on Ocado, but also at Wholefoods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, and lots of independent health stores and cafés.
Check us out on @miiro_ice_cream on Instagram for lots of irresistible decadence…
We are looking for a Sales Intern Superstar to support us in our exciting new chapter with the launch of our new range of treats. You will learn how to:
• Achieve new account listings and increase rate of sale through existing channels
• Build a strong relationship with our retailers and offer them some training and a marketing support
• Participate in Marketing campaigns and various events to help build brand awareness
• Be a Brand Ambassador
• You are a hard worker and love taking up new challenges
• You are passionate about the food/wellness industry
• You are a natural problem solver; you look for creative ways to turn someone’s “no” into a “yes”
• You are efficient at managing your time and enjoy working independently
• You have a high degree of initiative; you are able to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arrive
• You have a high level of personal and data organisation skills
• You’re confident to have sales conversations over the phone
BENEFITS AND TERMS
• Start date ASAP
• Paid 6-month internship
• Expected to represent MiiRO at trade and consumer shows as necessary
• Working in central London
If the Superstar we’re looking for sounds like you, please send us a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter
(or a video! Any format that would help us get to know you better) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The MiiRO team