Serve: 2 individuals or 1 big Preparation time: 30 minutes
For the biscuit:
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 3 tbsp coconut sugar
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp almond extract
• 1/4 cup almond flour
• 1/4 cup gluten free flour mix
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• A pinch of salt
For the syrup:
• 1 cup cold brewed coffee
• 1 tbsp coconut sugar
For the cream:
• 1 frozen banana
• 1/2 cup coconut cream
• 1 Salted Caramel MiiRO popsicle
• Raw cocoa powder
1. Biscuit: Preheat the oven at 350F and line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, mix the almond milk and apple cider and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. In an other bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda, coconut sugar and salt. Set
4. In a large bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and almond
extract and whisk until fluffy.
5. Pour in the dry mixture and the almond milk preparation and stir until you obtain a smooth and
6. Spread the mixture onto the lined cookie sheet, using a spatula to create an even layer.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Syurp: Meanwhile prepare the soaking syrup by mixing the cold brewed coffee and the
coconut sugar. Set aside.
9. Cream filling: Take a salted caramel MiiRO popsicle and separate the chocolate shell and the
10. Melt the chocolate shell in a double boiler and allow to cool down.
11. Blend the MiiRO ice-cream with the frozen banana and coconut cream in a high speed
12. Divide the cream mixture into half. Pour the melted chocolate in one of the halves and quickly
blend to combine.
13. Assembly: take a jar or ramekin of your choice. Cut the piece of biscuits in circles in the size of your container. Quickly soak the biscuits circles in the prepared syrup and place one piece into the bottom of your container.
14. Layer with the Natural cream, an other piece of biscuit and the Chocolate cream, and repeat.
15. When you reach the top, finish by a layer of cream and dust with raw cocoa powder.
16. You can serve you Tiramisu as it but better after about 2 hours in fridge to firm up.