COCONUT GRANOLA JAR
Serve: 2 cups granola / 2 servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
• 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten free)
• 1/3 cup puffed quinoa
• 1/4 cup shredded coconut
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
• 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
• One MiiRO popsicle of your choice
• Fresh mango, kiwi and clementine, or fruits of your choice
• Coconut yogurt (optional)
1. Preheat your oven at 300°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, puffed quinoa, shredded coconut and cardamom and mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet mixture over the dry one in the large bowl. Mix using a spatula until all the the
oats are well coated.
5. Spread the granola in an even layer on the baking tray.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way using a spatula. The granola is baked when golden.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down at least 10 minutes before serving.
8. Take a MiiRO popsicle and separate the ice-cream from the chocolate shell. Stir the ice-cram
using a fork to soften.
9. In a medium jar, layer the granola, ice-cream from the MiiRO, fresh fruits and coconut yogurt.
Top with fruits and pieces of MiiRO chocolate shell