SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic & passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. This role will report into the Head of Marketing and will support them in executing the Social Media strategy to drive brand awareness & brand love.
You will also get to experience the excitement of working in a small, fast-growing business, and actively contribute towards building a brand that is shaping the future of the food industry!
We’re MiiRO, the fast-growing & multi-award winning startup company which created the first vegan chocolate-coated ice cream lolly in the UK!
Our mission is to offer the most delicious plant-based and healthier ice creams to challenge the idea that vegan food can’t be as yummy and satisfying as conventional options.
MiiRO was created with passion and a lot of innovation to offer a healthier yet tasty alternative to heavily processed and artificially flavoured ice cream lollies. Simply so we can treat ourselves better.
Made with coconut milk, nutritionally bolstered by tasty nuts, sweetened with unrefined coconut sugar and Italian grapes, coated in a thick layer of crunchy rich chocolate, each lolly offers a moment of pure indulgence.... for 178 calories!
Our award-winning ice cream comes in three luscious flavours: Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut.
MiiRO can be found on Ocado, but also at Wholefoods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, and lots of independent health stores and cafés.
Check us out on @miiro_ice_cream on Instagram for lots of irresistible decadence…
KEY MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the execution of the Social Media Strategy
• Responsible for the content planning & posting on our social channels (Facebook & Instagram) - scheduling routine posts in advance
• Develop engaging and creative copywriting (captions) for Instagram & Facebook.
• Own our giveaways on social media – contacting the lucky winners and posting out competition prizes
• Responsible for community management: Monitor all pages, reply to DMs and interact with followers
• Manage & grow the influencer/partnerships database
• Execute blogger/ influencer outreach efforts (researching relevant rising influencers, reaching out, building relationships)
• Coordinate plans with retailers' strategy/guidelines/events/new product launches
• Finding new and exciting ways to interact with audience and to inspire them with engaging content
• Monthly reporting of key social media features, KPIs analysis etc
• Assist in shoot preparations including mood boards and sourcing samples
• You are passionate about food, and are into health & wellbeing
• You LOVE social media and you are passionate about managing & growing your own account(s)
• You want to pursue a career in social media and/or content
• You have a positive, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
• You are eager to learn and have the willingness to get ‘stuck-in’
• You have a hands-on work ethic, love taking up new challenges and have a can-do attitude
• You are curious, aware of social media trends & new online marketing tools
• You have a creative mindset and like to share new ideas
• You have a high degree of initiative: you are able to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
• You have a problem-solving mindset: you look for a solution when an issue arises & you learn from the experience
• You are a fast learner and can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
• You are a team player, you work well with others and share your knowledge & expertise
• You are 100% fluent in English (mandatory!)
• You have a university degree
• You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the wellness indsutry
• You have strong communication and excellent copy writing skills
• You have excellent time management and organisational skills
• You have an in-depth knowledge and know-how across all social media platforms
• You know the basics of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You have the right to live and work in the UK
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Start date: ASAP
• Fixed term contract (6 to 12 months)
• Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
• Permanent role possible at the end of contract based on performance
• Salary based on experience
• Free delicious, healthier, vegan ice creams :)
• Working in our office in Hoxton in the heart of London
If the Superstar we’re looking for sounds like you, please send us a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter (or a video! any format that you will would help us get to know you better) to email@example.com with “Social Media Manager” as subject.. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview.
Questions for applicants to think about…
• Please show evidence of engaging content you have created
• Explain how you develop yourself and what you gain energy from
• First ideas of how you would grow MiiRO’s visibility on social media
• The key skills you could bring to a company like us
• Who else is doing well in the space at the moment and why
We look forward to hearing from you!
The MiiRO team