Get creative with MiiRO and take the decadence to the next level for your guests.... or just yourself! Here are 3 inspirations to get you started...
Preparation time: 10 minutes Total time: 40 minutes
• 1/4 cup date paste
• 1/2 cup almonds
• 1/4 cup shredded coconut
• 1 tbsp hemp seeds (optional) • 1 tsp raw cacao powder
• 1 tsp coconut butter (optional) • 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch of sea salt
• Shredded coconut
• Raw cocoa powder
• Cacao nibs
• Coating of your choice: dried fruits, chopped nuts, chia seeds ...
Prepare the bliss balls
1. Blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender until a compact dough ball forms.
2. Line a plate with baking paper. Using your hands, form balls of dough of different sizes, and
place them on the lined plate.
3. Set in fridge for 10 minutes to allow the balls to harden and keep their shape.
4. Meanwhile, prepare your coatings in flat plates.
5. Remove the balls from fridge and coat them with the coatings of your choice. Place the balls
back on the lined plate and return in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
Make: 1 medium bowl
Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 1/4 cup corn kernels • 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 cup coconut oil • 1/2 cup maple syrup • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Prepare the popcorns
1. Preheat oven at 350°F (180°C).
2. Pour the coconut oil into a large, heavy-bottomed pan with a lid. Turn the heat up to medium,
add 2 kernels of corn, and cover. Once the kernels pop, remove the lid and pour in the remaining popcorn kernels. Cover the pot and give the pot a little shimmy to distribute the kernels evenly
3. Once all the kernels have popped, remove the pan from heat and allow the popcorns to cool down while you prepare the caramel.
Prepare the caramel
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut oil and maple syrup. Whisk as all ingredients combine together. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes, whisking constantly to prevent to burn.
Prepare the caramel popcorn
2. Place your popcorn in a ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the cinnamon powder and roughly shake to spread.
3. Pour the caramel sauce over the popcorns and gently stir to perfectly coat the popcorns.
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the tops are just beginning to turn a darker caramel color.
5. Allow the popcorn to cool completely so that the caramel crystallizes, and Enjoy!
Make: 1 small bowl Preparation time: 5 minutes
• Raw cocoa powder : 1/4 cup • Coconut oil : 1/4 cup
• Maple syrup : 1 tbsp
1. Prepare the chocolate sauce: Gently melt the coconut oil in a double boiler. Remove from heat and mix in the maple syrup and cocoa powder until perfectly combined.
2. All to cool down a few minutes so that the sauce will thicken.
3. Dip the fruits of your choice in the sauce, place on a lined plate and let cool down for the
chocolate to harden.
Don't forget to tag us in your photos on instagram if you make our recipes or develop your own MiiRO creations! We'd love to see them. @miiro_ice_cream