Preparation time: 20 minutes
• 1 pear
• 1 cup water
• 1/4 cup coconut sugar
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• One Hazelnut MiiRO popsicle
1. Peal the pear and set aside.
2. Put the water in a sauce pan. Mix in the sugar and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Place the pear in the boiling syrup for about 15 minutes, depending of the ripeness of the pear
(the pear is cooked when you can easily put a knife blade in).
4. Remove the pear from the syrup, drain and allow to cool down.
5. Prepare the chocolate sauce: take a MiiRO popsicle and separate the chocolate shell and the
ice-cream. Set the ice-cream aside in fridge.
6. Melt the chocolate shell in a double boiler with the coconut oil. Remove from heat and allow to
cool down for 5 minutes.
7. Place the pear in a little plate, scoop some ice-cream and pour the chocolate sauce over.
To find out more about our 'Chocolate Hazelnut' MiiRO, head over and read all about it here