Preparation time: 30 minutes
• One MiiRO popsicle, flavour of your choice
• 80g vegan white chocolate
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• Blue spirulina
• Green spirulina
• Acai or berry powder
1. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler. While hot, add in the coconut oil and stir to perfectly melt and combine. Allow to cool down 5 minutes.
2. Prepare 4 small bowls and divide the melted chocolate mixture equally in the bowls. Add the different coloring elements in the different bowls. Add them gradually, in very small quantities: the coloration power depends of the product you are using and the color and change very quickly.
3. Take a MiiRO ice-cream straight out the freezer and dip in the yellow turmeric chocolate. Hold it straight for a couple of seconds until the chocolate coating hardens. Put in fridge for 5 minutes to cool down, and repeat the process with an other color layer.
To check out some of our other dairy-free recipes, click here