Serve: 1 Preparation time: 10 minutes
Hot cocoa ingredients:
• Hazelnut milk : 1 cup
• Oat milk : 1 cup
• Water : 1/2 cup
• Cocoa powder : 3 tbsp
• Agave nectar : 2 tbsp
• Vanilla extract : 1 tsp
• Cinnamon : 1/4 tsp
• Nutmeg : 1/8 tsp
• Maca powder (optional) : 1/4 tsp
• One Hazelnut MiiRO popsicle
• Coconut whipped cream
• Vegan marshmallows
Directions: Prepare the hot cocoa:
1. Pour the hazelnut milk, oat milk and water in a sauce pan and bring to a low simmer over medium heat.
2. Add cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla ans spices and whisk vigorously to combine and avoid clumps to form.
3. Serve warm in a mug with coconut whipped cream, vegan marshmallow and dip your favorite MiiRO ice-cream in.
For the coconut whipped cream (optional):
• 1/2 can full-fat coconut milk
• 1/4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place your coconut milk can in the fridge overnight in order to allow the cream and the liquid to separate. Never shake the can during all the process.
2. Put the bowl and the whisker of your food processor in the fridge.
3. Open the coconut milk can and scoop the top layer of solid cream that has formed and put in the food processor bowl. Whip on high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Add the powdered sugar according to your preferences, and whip again to combine. The longer you whip, the fluffier the cream will become. When you have the desired texture, you can set the cream in fridge to solidify.