CARROT CAKE EASTER EGGS
Serve: 6-8 small eggs
Preparation time: 10 minutes
• Medjool dates: 4
• Dry apricots: 6
• Cashew: 1/4 cup
• Grated carrot: 1/3 cup (about 1 carrot)
• Oats: 1/4 cup
• Cinnamon: 1/4 tsp
• Nutmeg: 1/6 tsp
• Ginger: 1/6 tsp
• Vanilla extract: 1/4 tsp
• One Hazelnut MiiRO ice-cream
1. Mix all the ingredients except the MiiRO ice-cream in a food processor (or a high speed blender) until a dough starts to form. The dough might be a little sticky but smooth enough to be shaped.
2. Divide the dough in about 6-8 balls. Roll in your hands to form little eggs. Place in freezer while you prepare the chocolate sauce.
3. Take the MiiRO ice-cream and remove the top chocolate shell using a sharp knife. Let sit the ice-cream at room temperature to allow the ice-cream to soften.
4. Melt the removed chocolate shell piece in a double boiler.
5. Remove the eggs from freezer and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
6. Place the eggs in the ice-cream boat and serve.
To find out more about our 'Chocolate Hazelnut' MiiRO, head over and read all about it here